It’s sad, but it’s a fact: no one is immune from psoriasis. At some point, the body gives a "failure" - and unpleasant flaking plaques and spots appear on the skin. Especially if there is a genetic predisposition to the disease. The disease is not fatal, but it causes a lot of aesthetic discomfort - all the time you have to think about how to dress to hide skin blemishes. What can we say about the complications in the personal lives of patients with psoriasis!
Often, the object of the "attack" of chronic dermatitis, as psoriasis can also be called, is the folds of the knees and elbows, scalp and back.
In modern medicine, many methods have been developed and used to treat psoriasis, but none of them provide a complete cure for this dangerous disease. In fact, all medications today only provide more or less a degree of long -term remission for the disease. It is not uncommon to achieve long -term forgiveness, up to a lifetime. A very important role in this case is played by folk remedies for the treatment of psoriasis.
Herbal tea for psoriasis
Treatment of psoriasis with herbs occupies an important place in therapeutic measures aimed at psoriatic rash. Medicinal herbs for psoriasis help well and lead to many years of remission, and they are practically harmless, unlike pharmaceutical preparations.
Wild rosemary dried grass (two tablespoons), centaury (two tablespoons), purple three colors (one and a half tablespoons), fume medicine (one tablespoon) and wild nails (three and a half tablespoons) are mixed with boiling water, insist for an hour. Drink the resulting infusion in small portions throughout the day.
Please note: if there are problems with the cardiovascular system, the nails should be "removed" from the recipe.
Sophora flowers against psoriasis
Pour about 75 grams of dried Sophora flowers with high-quality vodka in an amount of about one and a half to two glasses. Infusion for at least a month in a place protected from light. When ready, take the resulting medicine with a teaspoon - one immediately before meals three times a day.
You can prepare a variant of non -alcoholic tincture: mix half a glass of dried flowers or sophora in the evening in a thermos and insist overnight.
Herbal infusion with corn stigma against psoriasis
Oral intake of medicinal herbs allows you to cleanse the body from within, increasing immunity. This type of plant use involves the preparation of decoctions, tinctures and teas.
Consumption of this collection helps reduce the severity of psoriasis symptoms, peeling gradually disappears.
For absorption, dried herbs - string, elecampane root, lingonberry leaves, field horsetail - cut. Add one tablespoon each of black elderberry flowers and corn stigmas. Pour hot water, bring to a boil and remove from heat. Infusion for about an hour, take half a glass, regardless of food. The course of treatment is not less than a month.
Lotion from yarrow against psoriasis
Prepare a strong decoction of yarrow: a glass of dry raw material to three glasses of boiling water. Leave for an hour and a half. Wet a gauze swab in the decoction and apply on the area affected by the plaque.
Folk ointment for psoriasis
- A pack of butter, half a glass of vinegar essence, raw chicken eggs, stir and grind, "forget" for a week in the refrigerator. Then daily lubricate the skin area affected with psoriasis. After the homemade ointment is absorbed, smear the plaque with salicylic ointment.
- Celandine root insists alcohol for five to seven days: a glass of well -ground vegetable raw material for one and a half glasses of alcohol. Mix the resulting infusion with half a glass of fish oil or the resulting internal lard. Use an ointment to treat psoriasis plaques.
- Oak bark (about 150 grams) is ground into a powder. Pour chamomile (two tablespoons of inflorescences) into butter (250 grams) dissolved in a water bath, boil in oil for five minutes over low heat. Then add the oak powder and simmer for another 15 minutes. Filter the hot mass. Store the ointment in the refrigerator.
- Mix three raw egg whites with wood ash obtained from burning oak bark and rosehip branches. Add a teaspoon of celandine. And - the highlight of the recipe - a tablespoon of grease. Mix all ingredients well, insist in the room for two weeks. Apply the ointment three to four times a day on the skin affected by dermatitis.
- Grind the shells of 15 walnuts, pour a glass of alcohol and leave for a week. Then pour the ashes of the burnt oak bark into the infusion, add a tablespoon of fresh honey. Stir - and after three days the ointment is ready. Store in the refrigerator in an opaque container.
- Take fat in equal amounts: internal lard, internal goose fat, olive oil (unrefined). Cut lard and goose fat, put in a saucepan, melt over low heat. Pour in a tablespoon of dried camphor and add a sublimate powder the size of barley seeds. Pour in the olive oil, stir and heat a little. Transfer the ointment to an opaque glass container, store in a cool place. Lubricate the plaque once or twice a day.
Herbal baths based on celandine, chamomile, oak bark, rope help alleviate the situation during the exacerbation of psoriasis. Vegetable raw materials for the preparation of therapeutic baths can be taken in arbitrary doses and combinations, pre-brewing with boiling water and insisting.